New Construction Commissioning - It’s a Sure Bet!
A 2009 Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory Study addresses end-users skepticism about “the level of energy savings achieved through the commissioning process.”
Conclusions: “The results demonstrate that commissioning is arguably the single-most cost-effective strategy for reducing energy, costs, and greenhouse-gas emissions in buildings today.”
You can stack the odds in your favor!
Look what you'll get when you put TMCx at your table:
- A firm that's successfully commissioned over 1,200 projects since 1998.
- Seasoned CxA's, CxT's, PE's, CEM's, and LEED AP's who listen to, represent, and advocate for Owners and their project requirements.
- A centralized group of engineers, with over 20 years of design experience each, who review your project designs to ensure they meet your requirements.
- Comprehensive commissioning services that are not a sideline; they're all we offer. You get a truly independent team member with no conflicts of interest.
- You'll experience direct, honest communication, and you can trust that when we make mistakes, we own up to them and learn from them.
- A collaborator who believes integrity and responsible behavior are as important as field and technical expertise.