Don’t give Up on Your Building!
Retro Commissioning (RCx) or Existing Building Cx – simply applies the commissioning process to buildings and systems that haven’t been commissioned before. Unlike new construction commissioning, RCx often includes an energy performance study, which produces a list of Energy Conservation Measures (ECM’s) so owners can make no cost and/or cost-effective upgrades to their equipment/systems. (Learn more about the RCx Process)
Here are the benefits of commissioning your existing building with TMCx Solutions:
- With over 213 Retro Commissioning projects under our belt, you’ll get some of the most comprehensive experience in the business.
- Our philosophy is to work with what you have. This means you won’t be purchasing new equipment or BAS systems unless it is absolutely necessary.
- The depth and breadth of the TMCx Team’s field experience provides you immediate low or no/cost corrective actions with just a simple facility walkthrough and access to the BAS. Your energy consumption and bottom line are improved without expensive energy modeling and analysis.
- The TMCx Team of Energy Engineers have been involved with energy analysis and conservation since 1982, with experience in modeling, equest, and ASHRAE Levels I & II Auditing which means the list of Energy Conservation Measures provided to you are thorough and accurate.
- TMCx has coordinated over 100 projects that integrate new central plants into existing building systems and/or remodels. This experience ensures a smooth and optimal transition when purchasing large equipment and integrating it into existing systems is necessary. You’ll get fewer vendor call backs, which saves your bottom line.
Energy Efficiency – Optimize Building Performance
Sustainability is the cornerstone of the TMCx Solutions vision and has been since our inception in 1998. We’ve solidified our commitment as a global steward for the environment, for energy efficiency, and for smart energy practices —with our words, with our policies, and with our actions.
For over twelve years, owners of new construction and existing buildings have received documented confirmation of energy improvements. We make certain your facilities’ systems and operating environments function optimally and meet your facility requirements. Our experience on over 2,100 projects of varying sizes, industries, as well as our high percentage of repeat business means, not only do owners, architects, and general contractors ‘know’ that our performance in the field is sterling – they also ‘trust’ us to be consistent, to uphold our integrity, and to bring our honest assessment to the table. We’re honored to continue our commitment to energy conservation – including yours – which is why there is one source, with many solutions.
We take our responsibility of optimizing energy efficiency for your building, reducing carbon footprints for the environment, and increasing healthy settings for people very, very seriously.
Here’s What You Get When We Are at Your Table:
- A committed and environmentally accountable partner who understands that “going green” makes sense – fiscally, environmentally, socially.
- A partner who brings the expertise it takes to increase your energy efficiency (skilled at Energy models and energy saving analysis programs, such as equest), and passion, so you get commitment and a range of suggestions to improve your energy efficiency and bottom line.
- Our years of practical, common sense tells us – “Hey – ya don’t need to air condition your gymnasium in the summer when there’s no one at school.” Which equals smart energy practices that start saving you energy and money – immediately.
- A collaborator who honors team and integrity, as much as they do expertise in the field.
- A colleague who understands that the Suite of Solutions was created to benefit those at whose table we sit – and everything for which they stand.
“Energy efficiency is a valuable resource that creates a win-win solution on multiple fronts. One action = five major consumer and societal benefits. It saves consumers money, increases comfort, protects the environment, enhances the economy, and promotes national security.
When energy efficiency is combined with smart energy practices — like turning off lights, TVs computers, and electronics, that you’re not using — all of the benefits above are compounded.” Alliance to Save Energy