Energy Efficiency – Hold all of the Aces!
Sustainability is the cornerstone of the TMCx Solutions vision and has been since our inception in 1998. We’ve solidified our commitment as a global steward for the environment, for energy efficiency, and for smart energy practices —with our words, with our policies, and with our actions.
For over twelve years, owners of new construction and existing buildings have received documented confirmation of energy improvements. We make certain your facilities’ systems and operating environments function optimally and meet your facility requirements. Our experience on over 1,200 projects of varying sizes, industries, as well as our high percentage of repeat business means, not only do owners, architects, and general contractors ‘know’ that our performance in the field is sterling – they also ‘trust’ us to be consistent, to uphold our integrity, and to bring our honest assessment to the table. We’re honored to continue our commitment to energy conservation – including yours – which is why there is one source, with many solutions.
We take our responsibility of maximizing energy efficiency for your building, reducing carbon footprints for the environment, and increasing healthy settings for people very, very seriously. We will never Gamble with your Building. Here’s what you get when we sit at your table:
- A committed and environmentally accountable partner who understands that “going green” makes sense – fiscally, environmentally, socially.
- A partner who brings the expertise it takes to increase your energy efficiency (skilled at Energy models and energy saving analysis programs, such as equest), and passion, so you get commitment and a range of suggestions to improve your energy efficiency and bottom line.
- Our years of practical, common sense tells us – “Hey – ya don’t need to air condition your gymnasium in the summer when there’s no one at school.” Which equals smart energy practices that start saving you energy and money – immediately.
- A collaborator who honors team and integrity, as much as they do expertise in the field.
- A colleague who understands that the Suite of Solutions was created to benefit those at whose table we sit – and everything for which they stand.
“Energy efficiency is a valuable resource that creates a win-win solution on multiple fronts. One action = five major consumer and societal benefits. It saves consumers money, increases comfort, protects the environment, enhances the economy, and promotes national security.
When energy efficiency is combined with smart energy practices — like turning off lights, TVs computers, and electronics, that you’re not using — all of the benefits above are compounded.” Alliance to Save Energy